Brown Chair, 5×7, acrylic
Today (November 9, 2012) marks the fifth anniversary of the Artscapes Blog.
I cannot believe that what I took up as a way of talking about my paintings and art in general, has taken on such a life of its own. Things have come a long way since 2007. So has the view out my window. I couldn’t have imagined the journey I would take. I am so grateful for those of you who have supported me and stuck with me over the years. I am also excited to see new names in the comment section in the last year.
To express that gratitude, and to mark this special occasion I am giving away the 5×7″ original painting on canvas board pictured at the top of this post. The giveaway is open ONLY to current subscribers to the Blog and/or the Newsletter. If you are not a subscriber yet and you want to enter, subscribe through one of the links at the bottom of this post and then follow the instructions below:
- You must be an e-mail subscriber to the Blog and/or the Newsletter
- Leave a comment under this post telling me in a line or two why you love art (either as a creator or an art-lover)
How it Works:
- The comments will be open from November 9th until November 30th, 2012 at midnight CDT when the comments will be closed.
- All of the names/e-mails in the comments section that qualify will be put in a box and the winner will be drawn on December 1st, 2012.
- The winner will receive an e-mail and must respond within 48 hours of the e-mail being sent or another winner will be named.
- The winner will be announced on the blog during the first week of December, 2012.
But there’s more….
In recognition of the effort you take to tell me why you love art, I will pick my favourite comment and republish it in the post announcing the winner AND the writer of the comment I select will get a set of 5 art cards (my ‘eco’ cards made with 100% recycled paper and biodegradable sleeves).
And one more bonus…
If you are current subscriber and you recommend a new subscriber – you will get another entry for every new subscriber that mentions you in their comment.
So share this post!
Not a Subscriber yet?
Subscribe to the Blog. (a new window will open)
Be notified by e-mail every time there is a new post here on the blog! Paintings, photographs and stories of my travels between 2 and 3 times a month.
Subscribe to the Newsletter. (a new window will open)
The Newsletter is a special publication delivered by e-mail and contains info and opportunities to my fans and collectors not available on the web. Newsletter subscribers get to see the new paintings first! The Newsletter publishes between 3 and 8 times a year – it depends on what’s new.
COMMENTS are now closed… Thanks to all who participated! Hubby did the random draw and was also the one to select the best comment. The winner of the painting responded immediately – so I can announce! And the winners are:
Winner of the Chair painting: Robbie Irvine!
The winner for best comment (wins a set of art cards) is Shawn Adele !
Congrats to you both…