I must say I was pleasantly surprised when I checked my blog list to discover that Heather from Azure Island Designs had given my blog the Arte y Pico Award. It is always wonderful to discover how much others enjoy and appreciate the things we create and share in the big blogosphere. Heather is a fabulous jewelry maker that has a rich knowledge of her materials and a fellow “Muskokan”. I hope to see her in Rosseau this summer…. Thanks, Heather!
I am privileged to pass on the award to the bloggers below…
The “Arte y Pico” award was created and to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, whether it be writing, artwork in all media’s. When you receive this award it is considered a “special honor”. Once you have received this ward, you are to pass it on to at least 5 others.
1) The winner of the award must choose 5 bloggers that they consider deserving of this award for the creativity, design, posts and contribution to the blogging community, no matter the language.
2) Each award given has to have the name of the author and a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award winner and the giver of this award must show the link of the “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) Post these rules.
I would like to share this award with some people who have greatly affected my blogging experience and are wonderful creators:
- Linda Blondheim – An inspiring writer and painter of beautiful Florida landscapes, Linda’s Art Notes has a wonderful way of bringing the artist’s experience to the world. I am always inspired by her.
- Doudy of Doudy Sketche – Doudy is an Egyptian watercolour painter and one of the loveliest people I have met in the blogosphere.
- Lana Gramlich – The Dreaming Tree – Lana’s beautiful photographs and paintings, often drawn from the experience of dreaming and living in Louisiana, are a necessary visit for me.
- Kim at Laketrees – Besides being a very talented portraitist, Kim is a wonderful advocate for art, creating the Top 101 Artist Blogs list and bringing great art and stories about art to the WWW.
- KaslKaos – An artist and poet with great sensitivity – I always enjoy the art and words of this Oak Ridges Moraine blogger. Sometimes whimsical, always colourful.
HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!
My post on Nipissing Village will be tomorrow….